With a piece of land to call your own, a handful of resources, a few families and a head full of dreams you embark on a journey of a lifetime. Beyond lies the New World full of opportunities to make your dreams of a new home a reality. But beware, other settles have come here as well, and although their beginnings are as humble as yours, each of them will want to influence these new lands as much as you. Will you become the most powerful?
Dice Settlers is a 4X game about inhabiting a new land, using exciting, innovative mechanism of dice bag building. Designer DÃ¡vid Turczi and famous artist Mihajlo 'The Mico' Dimitrievski have teamed up with a company that lives up to its promises to take you on a journey of building a nation in a new world! Play the game with 49 custom dice and discover 30 unique technologies and over 40 powerful land tiles.
A changing board, a set of different technologies every time you play, and a vast array of available strategies await!
Mechanics include: Area Majority / Influence, Deck, Bag, and Pool Building, Dice Rolling, Solo / Solitaire Game and Tile Placement
Recommended Age: 14+
Playtime in minutes: 90
- 51 Custom dice: (12 white dice, 9 green dice, 9 yellow dice, 7 orange dice, 7 brown dice, 7 grey dice)
- 40 hexagonal Map tiles (including 7 starting ones with different backs); Plains, Desert, Forest Mountains, Hills Backs
- 20 houses (5 per player color)
- 36 Player markers (9 per player color)
- 48 Resource tokens (12 Gold, 12 Iron, 12 Wood, and 12 Food)
- 40+ Victory Point (VP) tokens, with values of 1 VP, 5 VP, and 10 VP
- 80 tents (20 per player color)
- 4 Player boards with 4 dice trackers
- 4 Cloth bags
- 1 Scoring pad
- 1 First Player tile
- 55 Technology cards