This colorful, inventive family game is easy to learn but deceptively mind-boggling! One at a time, each player drops a shape into the vertical game board's drop zone. Players earn points for the highest level that their shape reaches when it lands and extra points for touching bonus circles. But be careful: Don't break a landing rule! The shape you dropped is not allowed to touch matching shapes or colors after it lands. If you break a landing rule, you will go away empty-handed. The winner is the player or team with the most points at the end.
Drop it has won several awards including: 2018 Parents' Choice Silver Award, The Toy Insider's 2018 Spring & Summer Gift Guide, and 2018 NAPPA Winner.
Mechanics include: Action / Dexterity
Recommended Age: 8+
Playtime in minutes: 30
- Vertical board
- 2 Bottom-edge pieces (double-sided)
- 4 Side-edge pieces (2 with colors and 2 with shapes)
- 4 Score markers (1 in each color)
- There are
- 3 circles, 2 squares, 2 diamonds, and 2 triangles in each color.
- 9 Red shapes
- 9 Yellow shapes
- 9 blue shapes
- 9 green shapes
- 8 jokers (2 in each color)
- 4 x +25/+50 Point tokens (1 in each color)