Get ready for a spellbinding twist on the classic family drawing game with Pictionary Air™ Harry Potter™. Draw in the air and see it on screen in this enchanted game that will delight Witches, Wizards, and Muggles™ alike! Each team chooses which Hogwarts house they will play for (Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin or Ravenclaw). Open the collector box to discover a Pictionary Air™ pen in the shape of Harry Potter's famous wand, a card holder inspired by Harry's trunk and 112 double-sided clue cards with clues inspired by the Wizarding World™. Download the free Pictionary Air™ app to your smart phone or tablet to get started(Data rates may apply). Compatible iOS or Android smart device and app are required to play. Point the in-app camera at the illustrator and they'll appear, along with their sketch, on the screen of your smart device. For an even more magical game, players can cast their drawings from their smart device to their TV using Apple TV, Chromecast or a similar streaming device. Compatible streaming device required to stream game to TV. Compatible devices may change. Please check the Pictionary Air™ support page (www.pictionary.com/support) for more up-to-date details on compatible devices and other information. This family game brings fantastical fun to any game night or party. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Choose a Hogwarts house for each team, then get up and get drawing with Pictionary Air™ Harry Potter™, a magical twist on the classic drawing game!
- Use special Harry Potter™ clue cards inspired by the Wizarding World™ to be drawn with Harry's wand!
- Players take turns drawing clues in the air and interacting with the images while their teammates guess!
- Download the free Pictionary Air™ app and the active player will appear, along with their sketch, on the screen of your smart device.
- Players can cast gameplay onto their TV using Apple TV, Chromecast or compatible streaming device at home. Compatible streaming device required. Check the Pictionary Air™ support page online for device compatibility and other information.
Mechanics: Cooperative Game, Line Drawing and Team-Based Game
Recommended Age: 6+
Playtime in Minutes: 30