From the publisher:
The pantry shelves are nearly overflowing with food and the mice are rushing to collect what they need to ensure their families have enough to eat through the harsh winter. Each family forages for themselves, trying to do the best for the wee offspring. The first to fill their little sack will be the envy of all mousedom.
Ratzzia is a game for two to five players. The dice represent the mice in each player’s family. Each time they roll the dice they must arrange the die results on the board in order to get as much food as possible.
Each player has their own set of colored dice. On their turn, they roll their dice and choose to place them on the matching spaces on the board. The dice represent mice climbing on top of each other in order to get rewards from the top shelf.
Rewards can be delicious food, or actions that help you store or steal food. After collecting some food, it needs to be stored, otherwise it can be stolen by other players! As soon as a player gets 25 points worth of food, they win the game and survive the winter!
- Charming design and top-notch components
- Great learning tool for kids
- Can be played by kids and adults
Recommended Age: 8+
Playtime in minutes: 30
- Food tokens: 45 sausage tokens, 7 cracker tokens, 7 cheese tokens
- 35 dice in five different colors, 7 for each player
- 5 little sacks, one for each player
- 2 candy dice
- 1 game board
- 7 cardboard game board pieces