You and your adventuring companions have spent all day slogging through the Dungeon, killing monsters and taking their stuff. Now you're back in town, healed up, cleaned up, and ready to party at the Red Dragon Inn.
Drink, gamble, and roughhouse with your friends. But don't forget to keep an eye on your Gold. If you run out, you'll have to spend the night in the stables. Oh and try not to get too beaten up or too drunk. If you blackout, your friends will continue the party without you after they loot your body for Gold of course!
The last conscious adventurer with Gold wins the game!
Take on the role of one of these heroic fantasy adventurers - Gog, Fleck, Eve, or Dimli - and enjoy an evening at the Red Dragon Inn!
- Gog the Half Ogre: Gog the Half Ogre is Big, Green, and Dumb. But he tries hard. He's really a nice guy once you get to know him if you can get past the smell and the fact that he's got two left feet. Never, ever Dance with Gog! As you can guess, hanging around with Gog is likely to get you hurt.
The Good: Gog is really Strong!
The Bad: "Sorry! Gog Not Know Own Strength."
- Fleck the Bard: Fleck is a dashing half-elf, always ready with a smile or a song. His heroic tales and stirring lute-playing raises his friends' spirits, filling them with courage as they face the horrors of the deep dungeon.
The Good: Women want him, Men want to be him.
The Bad: Sometimes well okay, often it goes to his head.
- Eve the Illusionist: Eve defies description, mostly because no one knows exactly what she really looks like without her illusions. Her powers have saved her fellow adventurers countless times from extremely gullible monsters.
The Good: Eve is a very skilled Illusionist.
The Bad: She's been known to use her skills on her fellow party members when she gets bored.
- Dimli the Dwarf: Dimli loves Gold, Axes and Ale. He always seems to have a stash of gold secreted away somewhere. He's really, really good with his Dwarven Axes. He's not so good with darts, though. When he starts playing, duck.
The Good: He's got a lot of Gold and can pretty much drink anyone under the table!
The Bad: Sometimes, he gets a little grumpy
The Red Dragon Inn 2 is a standalone game, but can be combined with other versions of The Red Dragon Inn for games with more than 4 players!
Mechanics include Betting/Wagering, Hand Management, Player Elimination and Variable Player Powers.
Recommended Age: 13+
Playtime in minutes: 30-60
- 4 unique 40 card player decks
- One 30 card Drink deck
- 4 Player Templates
- 4 Fortitude markers
- 4 Alcohol Content markers
- 50 Gold Coin tokens
- Rules for playing The Red Dragon Inn