A Spanish Galleon floats nearby, and you’ve talked your crewmates into working together to steal all of its treasure. What you haven’t told your fellow pirates is that you have no intentions on sharing the treasure once you have it. Your crewmates have told you that they share your loyalty and that they’ll help you maroon the greedy pirates on your ship to the rocky island of Tortuga. But you’ve seen your friends’ loaded pistols and heard their whisperings of a mutiny. You know that nobody can be trusted.
- Each player holds a secret loyalty to the British or French and is trying to have the most treasure in their team's holds before the Spanish Armada arrives.
- Use vote cards to attack the galleon for treasure, mutiny against selfish captains, or brawl against your fellow pirates.
- Reveal event cards such as the Letter of Marque, Black Spot, or Albatross to maroon your enemies and to help your friends.
- Be careful about who you decide to help - not all pirates claiming to share your loyalty can be trusted.
Mechanics include Area Movement, Hand Management, Partnerships and Voting.
Recommended Age: 13+
Playtime in minutes: 20-40
- Faux Book Box (closes magnetically)
- Rubber playing mat
- 8 Wood Treasure Tokens
- 75 Cards (9 Character, 9 Loyalty, 24 Event, 32 Vote, 1 Reference)
- Linen bag, 9 Wood Pawns, 1 Wood Explosion Token